August 1, 2013

First Week Fun!

I'm so not ready to go back to school yet.  Thankfully, I still have another month left of summer! But just because I'm not ready to go back, doesn't mean I haven't started thinking about what I'm going to be doing with those sweet little second graders of mine. So, I spent my afternoon yesterday revamping my back to school activities.  These are a few of my tried & true activities that I use to get my new group of kiddos engaged while getting to know a little bit about them.

The pack includes some first day writing, an All About Me poster (which I love for a back to school bulletin board!) an All About Me graphing activity, New Friend Interviews, a First Day Feelings book (cover & student pages included) that goes perfectly with the book First Day Jitters by Julie Danningberg, and poster perfect for setting some goals for the new school year.

Be sure to head on over to my shop to grab it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linking up with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...