August 18, 2014

Math Centers & a Sale!

Have you heard!? (I'm sure you have!) TpT is throwing another sale!
This time it's for one day only, WEDNESDAY.
 so be sure to get those carts all filled up with all your back to school needs. 
Everything in my shop will be on sale.
& if you use the code BOOST you can save even more!!


In preparation for back to school I have created two new sets of centers! 

I plan to use these number sense centers as a review of what my kiddos learned in first grade while we're establishing routines for centers during those first couple weeks.
These addition centers will be used throughout our first math unit 
where we focus on addition and subtraction within 20.

Head on over to my shop to check them out 
& all of my other goodies while they're on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linking up with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...